Tuesday 12 July 2016

Progression update on upcoming Assignment 2~~

So since the hand up of assignment 1, of course assignment 2 will be following up behind tightly~~Not more or less, this time we gonna make some historical buildings in Malaysia and our lecturer asked us to choose 5 historical buildings from 1 desired state that you want to do...


Been finding a place that has all the things I wanted but no luck with popular choice like Melaka or Penang  (they all have decent historical places but not much that I really wanted to do XD) So all of sudden I came across with Johor and found that these aren't bad choices~~ This is the first time that I really know that Johor has some beautiful places LOL!!


Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru
 

Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple
 

Johor Bahru Railway Station
 

Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque 
 

Sultan Ibrahim Building
 
 

I didn't expect Johor to be my 1st choice out of so many states as I myself is a Selangor resident XD Well this is gonna be fun haha~~

1 comment: