Tuesday 23 August 2016

The end of Assignment 2 for 3D Animation I

So after weeks (erm... maybe 1 and a half month XD) of struggling between my 3D assignment together with the other subjects assignments, I had finally finished all my 4 building in time!!! Oh this is tiring (and also technique-full to do as well)as to replicate exactly how are the buildings look like... Even though may still lacking some details but this is the best I can give within the time with so much pressure from other subjectsXD Hope this is enough for me to survive through my 3D animation I with bearable result~QAQ...



 
The Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Johor Bahru Old Temple

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Johor Bahru Railway Station
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sultan Ibrahim Building
 
 
 
 

Really feeling grateful and proud to be able to model all them up with my very own efforts and the help from my dear dear lecturer Mr. Simon (couldn't have done this in time without his help and guidance during some progressions thoughXD.. thank you so much haha~~). This assignment does make me realise the importance to appreciate the beauty and structure of every single component in your life as all these things are not easily done. Even though it may seems nice but I have to admit that these buildings are still lacking some details and proportion is slightly off but I just gonna let it go or else I wont be able to cope with other studies T~T...

 

Anyway, GG well played for this assignment~~ I really learn a lot from here haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment