Sunday 19 June 2016

Updates~~Gosh so many things to do...

Wow, so 3 weeks had passed and to tell the truth I feel like dying as I have to keep track with my blogging while doing my other assignments and learning things that are whole new to me. Don't think I could keep up at this rate LOL!!! Anyway, recently my dear lecturer taught us more about the interfaces of 3DS Max and finally moved on to some proper exercise!! To model a chess piece!!

 

took less than 10 minutes to do and the design could be improved more if proper adjustments are done. (such as adjusting the angle of vertex points,  balance up the proportion etc.)

 

 

Lastly, my dear lecturer wanted us to check up on this little thing called ZBrush which I found out nothing much but something more like a 3DS Max which is just more sculpting -oriented. It can do high poly-count models (animations, movies and games etc.) and exported projects can be compressed for low poly-count models~~ He wanted the class to try it out (up to your choice) but I don't think I have any chance at the momentXD (even I have I would just do something else hahaXD!!)

1 comment: