Friday 10 June 2016

The starting of this BoringXD blog~~

So this will be my 1st post about 3D animation and I will be updating this blog for 12weeks+ as requested by my tutor~~ (He forced us to do so BTW XD)


So we started our class 2 weeks ago and we were introduced to a very basic 3D thing called Autodesk 3DS Max~~ I believed most design people would know better than me what is that right? So basically he taught us bit about the interface and usage of the software and asked us try to come out with a robot... Guess what? I don't really love robotXD somehow I managed to simply did something funny within an hour which later I discovered much more like a crush gear turbo like-thing than a robot hahaXD

Robot?
 
Or maybe crush gear turbo?XD
 
 
Looks shitty though but will definitely put in more effort next time compared to this very 1st time noob product~~XD


No comments:

Post a Comment